All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceeding, which will be distributed to all the delegates during the Conference. Each paper is at least 4 pages normally, and additional pages will be charged. Please follow the ICCI 2021 Conference template. Please follow the format. Prospective authors are kindly invited to submit full text papers including results, tables, figures and references. Full text papers (.pdf or .doc) will be accepted. All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. Manuscripts should follow the style of the conference and are subject to both review and editing.
Submission Methods: Prospective authors are invited to submit full papers including results, figures and references. Paper will be accepted by email: email@example.com
(1) Registration fees for ICCI 2021 delegates residing in Mainland China is 3400 Chinese Yuan, whereas registration fees for delegates residing outside Mainland China is 500 USD.
(2) If the length of the paper exceeds 4 PAGES, the cost of EACH EXTRA PAGE is 200 Chinese Yuan or 50 US dollars.
(3) Each paid registration covers only one paper; you can pay Extra Paper Charges (3200 Chinese Yuan or 450 US Dollars) for one more paper from the same first author who already has a paid registration.
(4) At least one author for each accepted final paper must pre-register.
(5) Registration fee for each participants is 600 Chinese Yuan or 100 U.S. Dollars.
(6) Delegates should bear the Service Charge (if any) of the bank in the Sender's Side.